Sunday, December 28, 2014

Stories for the Boy

Will's coming home party, 5/30/09

First, a few changes to the blog.

I've decided to do away with the monthlies "What's Right with the World" and the "GR Foodie." WRWTW was basically turning into a Typing Out Loud and GRF is a topic that is well covered in internet-land and I didn't find much joy in writing about food.

So, what's up?

Starting in January, I will do a monthly feature on childhood stories, either mine or about Will. As I'm losing more and more of my elder relatives (RIP Ciocia Stella and Uncle Poncho), I'm sad in the realization that I don't know many of their stories. I'm hoping as my dearest husband is reading this, that he feels the need to share a few of his stories for this memoir of sorts.

No comments:

That's It, Just One Line - Landslide

"Can I sail through the changing ocean tides, can I handle the seasons of my life?"