Sunday, June 28, 2020

Tiffany's - closed

For lack of anything else, here's the harbor in Marina Del Rey

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. 

I got real estate agents named Tiffany, intuitive counselors, an employment agency, etc. but no restaurants, pubs, bars, or dives. 

What was Tiffany's is now Kifume Sushi Bar and Japanese Cuisine.

I don’t even have a good Tiffany story, as I don’t know anyone named Tiffany.

I did score a real Tiffany bangle bracelet set with the little lock, blue bag and box at the Salvation Army. Still have it. The store wasn’t sure it was real, but it checked out. I got an Hermès necktie for 99 cents too, although ties aren’t as valuable as scarves. But it’s Hermès.

Tia Napoli
  • 1 1/3oz. tequila
  • 1/2 oz. Galliano
  • 5 oz. half and half
Pour all ingredients over ice in blender. Blend until smooth. Pour into cocktail glass. 

No comments:

LHOTR 2.0: Windows and Doors and Walls

We went up north to meet with the builder over the weekend, and it's happening; it really looks like a cottage now! This post is mostly ...