Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Unfortunate Results of Budget-Cutting Copywriters and Proofreaders



I can't get a job in my field, yet Old Navy and Wet Seal are selling these grammatically corrupt shirts.

Saving that salary probably doesn't look too good on paper anymore, now does it?



I'm out there, I can design AND write AND proofread. But apparently, I have "too much experience" in knowing basic rules of grammar. In addition, I know enough to double-check my work to make sure important information such as phone numbers and websites are current/correct before I send a brochure to print. Ouch, that musta hurt...

Anyway, freelance artist/writer for hire, and I pledge that your pieces are recognized for the right reasons.

No comments:

That's It, Just One Line - Landslide

"Can I sail through the changing ocean tides, can I handle the seasons of my life?"