Monday, December 7, 2020

LHOTR - Done! A pictorial post.

 

Cut our losses and unclicked the plank floor and determined we would need three cartons of carpet tiles. They worked perfectly! 

Dave bought me a nail gun for Christmas, so I made quick work of reaffixing the door frames, chair rail, and baseboards. Nailed it! Or, I got the power! 

Baseboards were super easy: I measured and ran to the lumberyard with my dimensions and the guys quickly assessed how much wood I would need. Measure twice, or three times and cut once.

Will pretty pleased with his fresh, clean room. I’d like to say done, but there’s touch ups to do on paint. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...