Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random Acts of Awesome

"The Gobble" - Old Navy's Thanksgiving/Black Friday promos. The music is catchy, the lyrics clever, and how can you go wrong with a new dance? I love it, the boy loves it, and it has guaranteed my presence after I get out of work at midnight Friday morning.

Hubby's in the Kitchen! Acknowledging my shortcomings as a pastry/baker has never been so delicious. First there is the too-thick-to-pretend-it's-healthy cheesecakes, now he's ready to rock the key lime pie.

Vocal character. Part of my job is to call the local taxi company to shuttle patients and workers back and forth. Today i called and was greeted by the gravelly voice of the dispatcher, one can only guess has been aged by whiskey, cigar smoke, and living.

No comments:

The Beatles, Ranked! The Bottom, or the Not so Fab

I'm fighting this too. I said I'd do it, so here it is. First, some "defend the music" just outside the bottom: Her Majest...