Friday, March 15, 2024

Secret Life of Objects, Famous Artist Finger Puppet Theatre

What capers can be dreamed up for this Fab Four?

So I got Andy well over 15 years ago as a Christmas present from my sister-in-law Denise, who popped it in a Keith Haring coffee mug. I loved him.

Fast forward to 2017, when I was at a conference in Florida, and Jen and I took a day to wander the Dali museum, and Salvador joined Andy on the corkboard. 

Well, I spotted Pablo at the Art Institute over Christmas and suddenly, there were three. 

Frida sat in my Amazon cart until I was warned there were less than 7 left and I'd better order soon. 

I'm delighted by their personalities and think they will serve as a welcome distraction on days that are short on brain power and ambition. 

Perhaps Famous Artists Finger Puppet Theatre will become a new feature, a series of one-act plays…

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...