Thursday, January 5, 2012

January Playlist - Let's Take a Chance

I've got no amazing playlist planned for this month, so I'm going to open my iPhone, "spin" the song list three times, and list the first 3 songs that come up, and one last time for the "joker's wild" 10th selection.

Get yer earbuds!

Spin #1!
Bullet the Blue Sky - U2
Buncha Girls - Frankie Ballard
Buttercup - Lucinda Williams

Spin #2!
The Game Has Changed - Daft Punk
Get Out of Denver - Bob Seger
Girl That I Knew Somewhere - The Monkees

Spin #3!
Pon De Replay - Rihanna
Pop Goes the Weasel - 3rd Bass
The Power - Snap!

Joker's Wild!
Sugar Bee - Cleveland Crochet

So what did we get? One cajun song, old school rap, industrial, a couple dance/club songs, classic rock, indie rock, 60s pop and country rock. That was as random as possible...

No comments:

That's It, Just One Line - Landslide

"Can I sail through the changing ocean tides, can I handle the seasons of my life?"