Wednesday, May 19, 2021

LHOTR - Walk this Way

 


No more scary steps down to the river. 

It is now easy to take your leisure at the river. Handyman Todd built stairs for us and both neighbors over the past couple weekends. We were so excited, we drove up Monday night just to look at them.

Handrails are coming next, then what we can do about that slab of concrete. 

What we discovered on our excursion north is with rivers come mosquitos. The plan is a bug zapper, citronella candles and plenty of deep woods OFF! I may indulge my old Bulb knowledge and consider insect-repelling plants for around the deck as well. 

C’mon summer! 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...