Monday, May 2, 2022

Assassins!



Apparently, part of senior class fun is playing Assassins. Each player buys into the game for $5, they shoot their targets with Nerf guns, and the last man standing wins the pot.

Our assistance as host parents has been to run around Comstock Park with the boys laughing in the back seat; Dave as decoy with Oscar pretending to be Felix, and me with Felix driving around in broad daylight.

It’s now day 5, and we are all a little paranoid going out and about. We now look both ways and sniff out unknown cars for a potential ambush. 

Oscar is nursing a sprained ankle from playing soccer on Saturday, which has lent some excitement to the game. And a bit of daring. The boys went out last night in an attempt to hunt other players, and chaos ensued. As far as I know, the boys are still in. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...