Monday, May 9, 2022

One Step Away

Our player Dane from 2018 took the next step towards the majors and became a Mud Hen last week. 

So mom and I took a road trip to Toledo to cheer him on. 

Name in lights!

Big scoreboards are so extra. 

Mallory came and sat with us. Love her!

How much? We congratulated her and Dane on their engagement on the big scoreboard. Mom got a HMD shout out too. 

Mom got a foul ball! 

Who's up? This guy!

Broke up the no hitter in the 7th with a bloop double, and drove in the first run of the game. 

VIP is always better. Hugs and pics on the field after the game. 

Can't wait for this wedding. We're family, after all. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...