Saturday, May 30, 2020

Maisonette – closed

Oh, pretty...

“In many business circles, the downfall of a competitor is reason for celebration. Among Cincinnati's top restaurateurs, the demise of Maisonette elicits sighs of regret.”

It’s a sad read, and instead of copy/pasting, here’s the link to the whole story:


"What's next? I don't know. Maisonette will never be replicated," observes Comisar. "It's a very sad passing. My family was very lucky to be an intricate part of Cincinnati for 70 years."

Kir
  • ½ oz. crème de cassis
  • 5 oz. Drouhim Soleil Blanc, chilled
Pour each into large wine glass and stir lightly.

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...