Monday, January 1, 2024

Best Meal I Ever Ate: Ice Cream

Oh, the glory!

Another new feature of the blog is inspired by the show on Food Network. 

One of the reasons I mourn six.one.six. becoming a French bistro is the loss of their dessert chef because she gifted me with the best ice cream experience.

At the end of our meal, we were presented with a dessert menu, which included generous bowls of gelato. I had made the decision not to order because I couldn’t decide. With a shrug, she offered to prepare a flight for me. 

Heaven.

The blood orange and chocolate has to be the best ice cream I have ever had. Creamy, rich, and citrusy? The chocolate and orange were in harmony, and my palette just sang. 

The white peach and lime closely followed suit, as did the mint chocolate chip, and ginger. Pumpkin pie was ok, but oh… the chocolate and blood orange! 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...