Monday, April 11, 2022

INT 310: Discussion Seven, Designing the Portfolio

Is it brilliant or cruel that there's an app so I can work on homework from my phone? I am massaging the h*ll out of this project, all the time. The deadline will be a welcomed relief. Zip it up. 
 
What has inspired you? 
I have been inspired by the process of exploring the art I discover in everyday life and "writing it out." I revisited old themes used to shape my blog in the past: why art matters, playlists, typing out loud, and what's right in the world. Why Art Matters celebrates acts of brilliance found everywhere in life. Playlists are the soundtrack to that life. What's Right in the World is recognizing those moments of grace and joy when you find them. And Typing Out Loud is the moments of, well, not half baked thoughts but thoughts that may lead to something else that may become art that matters. 

What materials will you be including in your creativity portfolio? 
Photographs and illustrations taken or found. Lists of songs for the playlist entries. Screenshots of blog posts to narrate what went on for the week. Snippets from posts. References from course materials. Reflections on what I've learned. Most importantly, a link for anyone curious or bored to read my blog more in depth. 

How are you going to present your portfolio (theme, timeline, sampling of activities) on the final day of class? 
I will be presenting my portfolio in a powerpoint presentation. The theme of course will be creativity, and I will break down each of the themes in order to explain each. The timeline will cover posts from the last six weeks. Samples of posts will be presented to the class, as well as a link to my blog if anyone would like to explore my writings any further. The last slide will summarize what I learned and creativity I explored. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...