Monday, June 1, 2020

London House – closed


Zig a zig ah

The internet is quiet on this one, it only appears on a list of Denver establishments that are closed.

Searching the address on google maps reveals an aerial of open, empty field near a creek, where you can tell something used to be there. You can just make out where the building and the parking lot used to be. If I were to guess, given the location’s proximity to Cherry Creek, the land reverted back to wildlife, as there is a park across the street and no other businesses nearby.

Fear not anglophiles, there are variations of the English pub that popped up on my search, so you may enjoy some bangers and mash, bubble and squeak, spotted dick, and more. Order one of these and completely startle your barmaid.

Hogan & Burns
  • 1 ½ oz. caramel liqueur
  • 2 oz. whipping cream
  • 1 oz. OJ
  • ½ oz. club soda
Pour everything in a blender. Blend until mix thoroughly. Pour over ice in tall glass.

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...