Monday, June 22, 2020

Shenanigan’s – closed


The 70s location is a driveway to a parking lot that appears to serve as condo parking for the homes on the block. Looks relatively new.

Yelp, Trip Advisor, Grub Hub, Zomato, All Menus, all say the new location on Bell is no longer there either. Last reviews were 2015. Google maps giving me an automotive center. After that, it’s random Shenanigan’s, although none related, scattered throughout the United States.

Pineapple Francine
  • 2 oz. rum
  • 1 ½ oz. apricot brandy
  • 1 oz. pineapple juice
  • 1 oz. whipping cream
  • 1 oz. crushed pineapple
Place everything in blender with crushed ice. Blend until smooth. Serve in brandy snifter.

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...