Friday, June 12, 2020

PT's - closed


Gone, gone, gone. Internet search only gets me physical therapists in the Philly area. The typeface to the logo is art-deco, and that doesn’t tell me much, as the 20s have a tendency to come roaring back into fashion every time they remake The Great Gatsby.

Let’s take a look at the neighborhood:

2 Front St is Noticed, an eCommerce marketing agency for lifestyle brands.

4 Front St and 6 Front St are available for lease, RIP PT’s.

Neighbor 8 Front St. is home to La Famiglia Ristorante, which has been there since 1947. Just from the pictures, I recommend the scallops.

The Victoria’s Freehouse is at 10 Front, a British pub with cheese on toast (Deaky!), full English breakfast, and Sunday roast on the menu.

Independent Hardware is at 14 Front, no website, but a stack of wooden pallets for google maps to ogle.

PT’s Blue Angel
  • 1 ½ oz. blue curacao
  • 1 ½ oz. triple sec
  • 3 oz. OJ
  • 7-Up
Pour all ingredients except 7-Up over ice in a blender. Blend until slushy. Pour into a large glass and top with 7-Up.

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...