Saturday, December 18, 2021

Moment of Joy 2021, part 10




Today will hopefully be a historic day for Ferris State University, when it plays for the national championship in football. Edited to add: They won - National Champions! 

For me, Ferris was a place where I grew comfortable in my skin, evolved as a person, and found my tribe. Admittedly, I was a solid B student, but instead of lamenting my lack of cum laude status, I acknowledge I was always open to learning more. 

This post via photos is actually three moments of joy - being able to thank President Eisler for what he has done for the university; meeting roommate Missy at Schuberg’s and having to wear our readers; and drinking margaritas with my Phi Gam sister Kelly. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...