Monday, December 27, 2021

Moment of Joy 2021, part 17


Because I love the bright, colored leathers of Coach bags, it takes a little extra care to keep them looking new. It is recommended you keep them in storage bags free from dust, not touching other bags as the finish can transfer to other surfaces. 

It was on my to-do list to make cloth bags this holiday break, until Cara came a-calling with gifts from her mom.

Mom Pam is a crafter and once she’s done crafting, needs a recipient for her creations. I was gifted with a dozen colorful storage bags, which I immediately put to use.

Pam’s a gift, and to be counted as one of her girls is an honor. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...