Thursday, July 2, 2020

Top of the Park - closed


And the matchbook remains.

The internet has been helpful in finding everything else but information on the restaurant. Well, in a city with 8.5 million people, it's easy to fathom that in the last 40 years, 8.5 million establishments have shuttered. 

I did find a matchbook, another one to add to the collection, proving that is once existed. 


Peruvian Cherry Blossom
  • 1 1/2 oz. pisco brandy
  • 1/2 oz. Cherry Heering
  • 2 oz. lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 tsp. superfine sugar
Place everything over ice in cocktail shaker. Shake well. Strain into whiskey sour glass. 


No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...