Sunday, July 12, 2020

100? Let’s shoot for 500!

I will use this as an excuse to post more John Deacon pictures. 

My runthrough of B&H’s 100 Greatest Bars circa 1979 was truly fun for me. It helped me get back on track with posting here again, and doing little research exercises.

So what’s next?

While setting up my COVID work-from-home station and doing yoga via Zoom meeting, I found a pamphlet from the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame listing the 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. My next exercise will be to look at these songs, see if I agree/disagree and why. So as not to take 500 days, I’ll do 10 at a time. Exceptions of course will be made if I think closer examination is worth it.

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...