Friday, March 11, 2022

INT 310: More with Stanton, page 19; Reflections on week 1

Pardon me, MelissaG needs to style a look.

Review the question on p.19 and review my own aesthetic and creative preferences. 

Reflection and notes on week one: 

Since answering the first introductory question on where I would like to be, my first experiential project will be at our cottage by the Muskegon River and record what is going on in nature for the course of a half hour. The plan is to write and record activity morning, afternoon, and evening over the course of two weekends. It will be a fascinating time, as the seasons change from winter to spring.

Creative learning goals - consistent contributions to this blog for the creativity portfolio. Tap into the creativity of the most mundane of activity. For example, one of my biggest time wasters is the gaming app Pocket Styler. The gist of the game is to dress your model for various events throughout her city, be it a Private Art Lecture at the Met, or a Financial District Tour on Stone Street. As a result, it has made me turn a critical eye to my own wardrobe. I am putting aside my tired covid wardrobe, and digging into my closet for fun things that haven't been worn in a while, as well as repairing items that I would have otherwise thrown away or sent to Goodwill.

My goal for my creativity portfolio is to record my activity for the class here, and summarize what creativity means to me. When I get too busy or feel like I'm having a lapse, I'm just going to write it out. 

No comments:

Best Meal I Ever Ate, Appetizers

Jim and I: seventeen-year-old gastro thrill seekers. I'm intentionally out of order with May posts to celebrate May 8 as my promaversary...